[Neighbors] Bugs

Weiser Dan via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Apr 26 14:59:27 MDT 2018

Is there anything that you can use for roaches that is safe for my awesome and amazing lifesaver of a dog Hydro.  He is a black and white puppy of 11 months and has pointer and Australian Sheep Dog in him.  He is from The ABQ Lomas Shelter and is a Forever Pet.
Daniel Edward Weiser
I am here to help meet your computer needs.

    On Thursday, April 26, 2018, 2:47:56 PM MDT, Rozy Dog via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

 My home is filled with German cockroaches.  These are the gross tiny ones that even got into my fridge 😱Blech. Never had them ever in 30 yrs. using Harmony Organic Pest to get rid of them. Taking a while but worth it.

Melinda Rand MA