[Neighbors] Bugs

galaxy--- via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Apr 27 21:30:53 MDT 2018

so far, satisfactory outcome; hope it will help you as well;

FOR OUTSIDE:

Glueboards. I know I can get them at AMZ but for what I can get in
physical store, I go there.  $1.95 at walmart in it has 4 boards.
I found them to be super effective.    this will have a dramatic
 effect on reduction of those seen inside.  they have *strong* peanut
 butter smell.Advertised for mice. but I buy and use  them for roaches.

FOR INSIDE:

The above but no smell. can't find them in store. I get them as AMZ.
same satisfactory outcome.  on AMZ search for:

     "insect glue boards no scent"

F-