[Neighbors] Climate change impacting Nob Hill

Robert L Anderson via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Apr 29 08:46:53 MDT 2018

As I drive around I notice a lot of stress on our old tall pine trees, many are dying from lack of water it seems.  Lots of brown pine needles.

This is going to greatly change the appearance of our community in a few years, and make us hotter.  We need some strategy for the coming climate change.

Maybe the neighborhood can alert tree owners to step up watering and plant new ones to replace the dying ones.  Maybe there are some more tolerant of drought?

Bob