[Neighbors] Climate change impacting Nob Hill

maria munguia via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Apr 29 13:47:12 MDT 2018

We’re doing our best. Drought tolerant best. Also need to be mindful of water use.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, April 29, 2018, 9:11 AM, Gary & Melodie Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

Thank you for the great point, Bob. Many trees will die if not watered in
weather like we are having.

For more info on watering trees I would draw the attention of neighbors to
page 17 of the Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Spring Newsletter at
http://www.nobhill-nm.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Spring2018-Final.pdf

For info on recommended new trees see page 13.

¡Let's protect our trees! Gary