[Neighbors] Fwd: Is your dog lost?

Greg Weirs via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Dec 20 15:06:36 MST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Carolina Yahne <cyahne at unm.edu>
Date: Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 12:59 PM
Subject: Is your dog lost?
To: Greg Weirs <vgweirs at gmail.com>

Hi Greg: Can you forward this message to the Neighborhood list? I have
tried and failed. Caro

Dear Neighbors: The dog is running loose around Roma and Morningside. She
has a pink collar with rhinestones but no tags. She also has a flea collar.
She is medium size, brown, black and white. Super friendly. When I
approached her, she rolled over and let me pat her tummy. I rang doorbells
on all the houses near that intersection, but no luck. She is frisky and
playful, but too strong for me, so I couldn't keep her on a leash. Please
watch for her. Carolina

Carolina Yahne, Ph.D.
New Mexico Licensed Psychologist
Entrenadora de la Entrevista Motivacional
Member, Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers (MINT)
Albuquerque, NM, USA
CYahne at UNM.edu
Mobile: +1 505.265.8456
motivationalinterviewtraining.com