[Neighbors] How to get to appeal hearing on Monday and where to park

kingkb via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Jan 21 21:54:55 MST 2018

Awesome directions, thank you!

On Jan 21 2018 8:02 AM, Tandi
Hufnagel via Neighbors_nobhill-nm wrote:

> Hello neighbors,

Regarding Karen's question about HOW TO GET TO THE APPEALS HEARING -

> * Drive west down M L King Jr Ave which turns into Marquette once you
get downtown. (MLK is the road that emerges from the west side of UNM -
you can take Lomas to University, turn left/south on University, then
right/west on MLK)

> * You'll pass 2nd and 3rd streets, then look for
parking sign on left

> * Parking is underground in the parking garage
below Civic Plaza. The city council staff can validate your parking so
bring the card to the hearing with you.

> * The building 'One Civic
Plaza NW' is on Marquette between 4th and 5th, just west of Civic
Plaza.

> * In the parking garage, find an elevator and go up to 9th
floor.

> * The hearing room is right next to city council offices -
called COUNCIL COMMITTEE ROOM.

> Also, don't worry about the progress
of the building. It is in violation and the developer knew this and
still continued to build at their own risk - that is on them. We are
willing to go to district court about these violations.

> Thanks!
Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com>
> To:
<neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com>
> Bcc:
> Date: Sat, 20
Jan 2018 09:34:01 -0700
> Subject: Re: [Neighbors] Neighbors_nobhill-nm
Digest, Vol 71, Issue 8

> Tandi,
>
> Thanks for the info and
efforts ~ would it be easy for you to send a note about how to get to
the location, including where to park? Those of us who don't travel much
in downtown ABQ can be deterred by the details and confusion.

don't see how an appeal can affect a building that is so far along, but
I do think it would be good to be better informed and for a better
process to be developed and followed for construction.

Neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com

[1]

Links:
------