[Neighbors] Appeal hearing on Storage Building Monday Jan 29th at 9am

Tandi Hufnagel via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Jan 28 17:57:16 MST 2018

Hello neighbors,

The second appeal hearing is tomorrow Monday, January 29th at 9am.

Last week's hearing was on the apartment complex at Aliso and Copper;  this
hearing is on the storage building at Central and Montclaire.

Same time and location - same directions for parking.  If you head down MLK
Jr, it turns into Marquette downtown.  Pass 2nd and 3rd streets, and then
enter the parking garage under Civic Plaza.  Bring your parking ticket to
the meeting and the City Council staff will validate it for you.  From the
parking garage, take an elevator up to the 9th floor of the "One Civic
Plaza NW" Bldg.  The hearing room is just past the city council offices -
it's called the Council Committee Room.

Thanks!
Tandi

PS.  I don't have any updates on the first hearing - except to say that
many developers showed up to support one of their own, and many neighbors
showed up to support our appeal.  Thank you for those who made the effort!
We appreciate it and it makes a difference.

Once we find out more about the first appeal (which could be a week or so)
we will notify you all.  Thanks!