[Neighbors] Nob hill babysitter

Kathleen Keaveny via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Nov 13 09:52:32 MST 2018

Hello! My name is Katie, I am new to Albuquerque as of this past August. I
am a full-time student at UNM and living in the nob hill neighborhood. I am
looking for occasional babysitting jobs on the weekends for date nights and
possibly during the weeknight evenings on two nights. I have previous
experience working as a nanny, babysitter, after-school childcare, and as a
Montessori preschool Art teacher. If anyone is interested, could you give
them my email or phone number? My number is 907-821-1343, thanks very much!
Katie K.