[Neighbors] Furniture donations - pickup

Meta Hirschl via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Nov 21 16:03:01 MST 2018

Hi,

GiveABQ, a nonprofit donations resource center,  is a new initiative of
Adelante, a local nonprofit organization, and where I work. Here's a link
to the website: https://goadelante.org/giveabq/

The idea is to recycle office furniture to other nonprofits who need them
as well as home furnishings to the homeless who are working with nonprofit
organizations for housing.

Here is contact info:
Contact GiveABQ

1520 First Street NW Albuquerque, NM 87102
Phone: 505.341.GIVE   (505.341.4483)
info at GiveABQ.org

Happy Thanksgiving

Meta Hirschl
Think Globally, Act Locally.
Proud Ward 18D Chair <https://www.facebook.com/ward18d/>

*What the people want is very simple - they want an America as good as its
promise.*
Barbara Jordan

*And if a class-conscious multi-racial party attuned to anti-sexist,
anti-homophobic and anti-militaristic issues and grounded in ecological
commitments can reconfigure our citizenship, maybe our decaying democracy
has a chance. *
Cornel West