[Neighbors] Furniture donations - pickup

Suzann Owings via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Nov 22 10:31:16 MST 2018

Thanks so much.

Good to know.  Happy Thanksgiving, S
Suzann Owings
Mailing Address - P. O. Box 40352
Albuquerque, NM 87196 • so at docso.com
Telephone 505-867-0567/text 505-331-1463
Assume the Best,
Look for the Good.

On Nov 21, 2018, at 4:03 PM, Meta Hirschl via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

Hi,

GiveABQ, a nonprofit donations resource center,  is a new initiative of Adelante, a local nonprofit organization, and where I work. Here's a link to the website: https://goadelante.org/giveabq/ <https://goadelante.org/giveabq/>

The idea is to recycle office furniture to other nonprofits who need them as well as home furnishings to the homeless who are working with nonprofit organizations for housing.

Here is contact info:
Contact GiveABQ
1520 First Street NW Albuquerque, NM 87102
Phone: 505.341.GIVE   (505.341.4483)
info at GiveABQ.org <mailto:info at GiveABQ.org>

Happy Thanksgiving
Meta Hirschl
Think Globally, Act Locally.
Proud Ward 18D Chair <https://www.facebook.com/ward18d/>

What the people want is very simple - they want an America as good as its promise.
Barbara Jordan

And if a class-conscious multi-racial party attuned to anti-sexist, anti-homophobic and anti-militaristic issues and grounded in ecological commitments can reconfigure our citizenship, maybe our decaying democracy has a chance.
Cornel West