[Neighbors] Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Supports Albuquerque Clean and Green Retail Ordinance

Suzann Owings via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Apr 8 13:58:33 MDT 2019

Bravo, Gary.  I’ve already bought my metal straw and used it at restaurants no longer providing straws.

We can help, S
Suzann Owings
Mailing Address - P. O. Box 40352
Albuquerque, NM 87196 • so@ <mailto:so404abq at gmail.com>docso.com
Physical Address – 404 Dartmouth Drive SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Telephone 505-867-0567/text 505-331-1463
https://www.so404abq.com <https://www.so404abq.com/>
Happy Travels