[Neighbors] La Montañita Co-op EarthFest on Saturday, April 20

Gary & Melodie Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Apr 12 09:22:09 MDT 2019

It's April, which means La Montañita Co-op's annual EarthFest event is just
around the corner! We'd love to invite you and your neighbors to this
positive & family-friendly event full of local artists, community
non-profits, live music, great food and more. This year's EarthFest will be
on Saturday, April 20, from 11am–5pm.

The event takes place on Silver Ave. between Carlisle and Tulane, and also
on Amherst Dr. between Central and the end of the parking lots south of
Silver. The street closures will be set up before dawn so that our tent
rental company can get everything in place before vendors arrive to set up
their stations. We'll also be in the front horseshoe parking lot of the Nob
Hill Shopping Center with more artists, music, and groups making positive
impacts in our community and environment.

Our performance tent will be south of the Amherst & Silver intersection, and
it will have amplified sound. Here's our performance schedule:

11:50am–12:35pm: Baracutanga

12:45pm–1:15pm: National Institute of Flamenco

1:30pm–2:45pm: Sol Fire

3:00pm–4:30pm: Le Chat Lunatique

The event is free to attend and is both pet- and child-friendly. We'll have
food options for a variety of diets, and plenty of the event will be farther
from the performance tent for folks who prefer not to be near the music. If
you or anyone in your neighborhood is close to the event area and wants a
small barricade to block off the front of your driveway from folks looking
for a place to park, please let us know so we can rent one for you.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know!

I hope you'll consider joining in the fun with us on the 20th, and that have
a positively super rest of your day,

JR Riegel

Digital Communications Coordinator

La Montañita Co-op Food Market