[Neighbors] FW: Help! Two routes have never been picked up

Gary & Melodie Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Apr 15 12:19:21 MDT 2019

Hello everyone,

I am asking for some volunteers again.  Two routes that had volunteers have never been picked up.  After several attempts to contact these people, no responses, I am short on two routes:

Route # 5 - 120 newsletters - Monte Vista/Campus NE

Route # 23 - 100 newsletters - Washington/Ridgely NE

I have brought these two bundles to my house from Monte Vista Christian Church so I could place their table back into their gathering hall.

Please let me know if you can deliver either one of these routes.

Thanks very much,

Ron Halbgewachs