[Neighbors] Help! Two routes have never been picked up

Richard D Stoops via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Apr 15 21:40:14 MDT 2019

Ron,
Since I live on Ridgeley, I’m puzzled by your email. We had the newsletter delivered 2-3 days ago at our residence.
I wonder what’s going on. - If we can figure that out, and still need delivery, I’ll volunteer along with the assistance perhaps of a couple of other neighbors.
- Richard Stoops
263-7900 (c)