[Neighbors] NHNA Outreach event at Yanni's

Greg Weirs via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Apr 25 12:47:53 MDT 2019

Neighbors!

Please join the NHNA at Yanni's for an outreach event
<http://www.nobhill-nm.com/2019/04/outreach-event-updates-on-the-ido-from-the-planning-department/>
on Monday April 29th, 6:30-8:30pm. Meet your neighbors, catch up with old
friends, enjoy appetizers, and hear about some of the things going on in
our city.

Our guest will be Carrie Barkhurst from the City of Albuquerque's Planning
Department, who will update us on:

   - Voluntary Zone Conversions (you may have received a postcard about
   this)
   - changes to the IDO (the city's new zoning code)
   - the Community Planning Area (CPA) process
   - the Civil Leadership Program

Did I mention we ordered a lot of food? We look forward to seeing you on
Monday night!

Greg Weirs and Lucille Torres
NHNA Board of Directors

--