[Neighbors] NHNA Outreach event at Yanni's

Suzann Owings via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Apr 26 07:33:19 MDT 2019

Sounds great.  Can I get a copy of the NHNA newsletter then too?

Thanks for the invite, S
Suzann Owings
Mailing Address - P. O. Box 40352
Albuquerque, NM 87196 • so@ <mailto:so404abq at gmail.com>docso.com
Physical Address – 404 Dartmouth Drive SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Telephone 505-867-0567/text 505-331-1463
https://www.so404abq.com <https://www.so404abq.com/>
Happy Travels

On Apr 25, 2019, at 12:47 PM, Greg Weirs via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

Neighbors!

Please join the NHNA at Yanni's for an outreach event <http://www.nobhill-nm.com/2019/04/outreach-event-updates-on-the-ido-from-the-planning-department/> on Monday April 29th, 6:30-8:30pm. Meet your neighbors, catch up with old friends, enjoy appetizers, and hear about some of the things going on in our city.

Our guest will be Carrie Barkhurst from the City of Albuquerque's Planning Department, who will update us on:
Voluntary Zone Conversions (you may have received a postcard about this)
changes to the IDO (the city's new zoning code)
the Community Planning Area (CPA) process
the Civil Leadership Program
Did I mention we ordered a lot of food? We look forward to seeing you on Monday night!

Greg Weirs and Lucille Torres
NHNA Board of Directors

--
Greg Weirs