[Neighbors] NHNA Outreach event at Yanni's

Gary & Melodie Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Apr 26 08:59:16 MDT 2019

Yes you can! See you there, Gary

From: Suzann Owings [mailto:sowings06 at comcast.net]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2019 7:33 AM
To: Greg NBNA Weirs
Cc: neighbors at nobhill-nm.com; Barkhurst, Kathryn Carrie; TheBoard NobHill-NM
Subject: Re: [Neighbors] NHNA Outreach event at Yanni's

Sounds great.  Can I get a copy of the NHNA newsletter then too?

Thanks for the invite, S

Suzann Owings
Mailing Address - P. O. Box 40352
Albuquerque, NM 87196 • so@ <mailto:so404abq at gmail.com> docso.com

Physical Address – 404 Dartmouth Drive SE

Albuquerque, NM 87106

Telephone 505-867-0567/text 505-331-1463

https://www.so404abq.com

Happy Travels

On Apr 25, 2019, at 12:47 PM, Greg Weirs via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

Neighbors!

Please join the NHNA at Yanni's for an outreach event <http://www.nobhill-nm.com/2019/04/outreach-event-updates-on-the-ido-from-the-planning-department/>  on Monday April 29th, 6:30-8:30pm. Meet your neighbors, catch up with old friends, enjoy appetizers, and hear about some of the things going on in our city.

Our guest will be Carrie Barkhurst from the City of Albuquerque's Planning Department, who will update us on:

*	Voluntary Zone Conversions (you may have received a postcard about this)
*	changes to the IDO (the city's new zoning code)
*	the Community Planning Area (CPA) process
*	the Civil Leadership Program

Did I mention we ordered a lot of food? We look forward to seeing you on Monday night!

Greg Weirs and Lucille Torres

NHNA Board of Directors

--

Greg Weirs