[Neighbors] Bugs

Lou Ann via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Mar 22 17:03:49 MDT 2019

  Better still, try Alma’s roach bait.  Borax is the active ingredient, plus some attractants.    Lou Ann

Alma’s Roach Bait

16 oz Boric Acid
1/2 cup Finely Chopped Onions
1/2 cup Sugar
1 cup Flour
Lard to hold it all together
Add Water to the consistency of clay

Mix all ingredients. Chill. Make small, slightly flattened balls.

Serve on a dish; this concoction is greasy when it warms up
and may stain fabrics, flooring, etc

Serves thousands.  Recipe may be reduced proportionately.
Refrigerate until ready to use.