[Rg65coa] RG65 Class Secretary

Ben Reeve rcsailfun at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 11:21:19 MST 2021

A recent email blast that I had sent had inquired whether anyone would be willing to take on the mantle of being the RG65 AMYA Class Secretary.  In a very quick turn of events someone has stepped up to assist in taking over this position.

I am very grateful he reached out to me and a lot of you are familiar with the name, but Craig Huzway has volunteered to take on the duties of RG65 Class Secretary.  Craig is owner of Breaking Wind Boats and is the maker/distributor of the Ultimate Boat Stand.  Craig resides in Maryland and is close to some of the most active fleets of RG65 in the the USA.

I will be transitioning and assisting Craig to get a good start. I hope everyone will be interested and willing to help him out as he takes on the lead. I have already stated that I would be willing to be the Region 6 Secretary if he decides to go that route.

I thank you all and thank you to Craig for taking on the challenge.

Ben