[Volunteers_fosm] FOSM Paint Report for August 27th, 2019

lasasha198--- via Volunteers_fosm volunteers_fosm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Aug 27 21:39:49 MDT 2019

  On Tuesday, August 27th,the paint crew  continued & basically completed  painting in Cienega Recreational area.  We painted  four wooden benches bordering the meadow area along the walking path.   In addition we scraped  and painted all the braille signage  pedestals  along the walking path.    We  then scraped & painted the large  wooden  information  panels located at the top  parking lot.

Sam Beard once again helped us after he & Russ Parker  did some painting  at  the  Capulin   pavilion.
Volunteers were Ellie & Russ Parker, Jane Harrison, Nancy Peterson, Sam Beard and  Anne Hickman.             Anne Hickman Project Leader