[Volunteers_fosm] Paint report 5/14

Ellie Parker via Volunteers_fosm volunteers_fosm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed May 15 19:22:57 MDT 2019

Tuesday 5/14 the FOSM paint crew worked at Doc Long PA continuing the project started 5/7. Our task is to paint all of the trash receptacles the new FS brown. And paint the turquoise restroom doors the new cinnamon color.
Three volunteers scaped & painted four receptacles on May 7. Painters were Diana Helgesen, Rikki Barrett & Anne Hickman.
May 14 we painted three bins and repainted the double doors on the education building. Volunteers were Jane Harrison, Rikki Barrett, Diana Helgesen, Ellie & Russ Parker.

Ellie Parker

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Tablet