[Volunteers_fosm] Roof project tomorrow, Fri., April 23

Sam Beard samgbeard at msn.com
Thu Apr 22 11:13:06 MDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

Tomorrow, Friday, April 23, FOSM volunteers are installing a steel roof on the first restroom in the Oak area of the Oak Flat Group Reservation Picnic Area south of the Ranger Station.

We need a few more volunteers to work on the ground preparing roof components and then handing them up to the people on the roof.

We are meeting at 8 a.m. at the FOSM Guard Station. Bring lunch and the usual PPE for a FOSM project.

Please email me if you have questions.

Sam
samgbeard at msn.com<mailto:samgbeard at msn.com>