[Volunteers_fosm] Install second half of Oak Flat RR #1 roof, Tues., April 27

Sam Beard samgbeard at msn.com
Fri Apr 23 18:08:47 MDT 2021

Hello FOSM Volunteers,

On Tuesday, April 27, we will be installing the second half of the steel roof on Restroom #1 at Oak Flat Group Picnic Area.

We need a few more volunteers so that we can have one crew on the roof installing panels and one crew on ladders installing the gable trim at one end. The ground crew cuts metal and drills holes in the panels.

Meet at 8 a.m. at the FOSM Guard Station at 8 am.

Bring lunch, hearing and eye protection, work gloves, and a hard hat. Wear slip-resistant boots, long pants, a long sleeve shirt, and a warm jacket. The mornings are still cool.

Please email me if you have questions.

Sam Beard, Projects Chair
Friends of the Sandia Mountains
samgbeard at msn.com<mailto:samgbeard at msn.com>