[Volunteers_fosm] H did it!!

Joseph C. Giles cliffgiles at mac.com
Sun May 15 19:34:54 MDT 2022

Sorry, I guess our mail server doesn’t like png files.

Matt arrived at the Tram with his son Cameron leading the way at 5:28 PM after more than 100 miles in 45.5 hours and no sleep. Matt said it got a little touch-and-go on South Sandia Crest Trail in the heat—hence the changing ETA estimates—but he’s safe, sound, and fully coherent. His interview with KOB TV will air tonight at 10.

$7,520 raised for FOSM and more donations will come after tonight’s KOB piece. Thanks, Matt!

Cliff