[Volunteers_fosm] SRD request for no more chain saw work now

Sam Beard samgbeard at msn.com
Mon May 16 18:27:43 MDT 2022

Hello Everyone,

Please see the email below from Julie Padilla, SRD Recreation Staff Officer, in which she asks us to postpone any chain saw work until we are no longer under fire restrictions.

She will check to learn the types of work that we can do under Stage III fire restrictions.

I have lists of projects that Julie would like for us to complete. I will check them to see what the possibilities are.

FOSM project work on Wednesday, June 18, is cancelled.

I will email you if Julie and I find projects that we may complete.

Sam Beard, Projects Chair
Friends of the Sandia Mountains