[Hhsband] First football game and last car wash

R Mike Goodrich gogoodrich at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 18:47:14 MDT 2017

We need to have a quick discussion with pit crew parents. Go over what we are expected of and what we expect from all boosters, especially dealing with stadium personnel. There are more rules about vehicles that will be enforced this year. We got a small warning from rehearsal about parking in the bus spots, no big deal there and we can address it next time. But games at Milne- we need all vehicles to park around in the main lot, or on the dirt outside of the back gate. Even vehicles used for equipment can unload-load, but then need to move out, only band trucks can stay in the back lots.
AND- it will all be different next week at Wilson Stadium, but we can go over that next week.
Thank you and hope to see EVERYONE come out Friday!!Mike Goodrich