[Neighbors] RELEASE: City Councilor Pat Davis Reveals Designs Bringing Crosswalks Back to Nob Hill

Dominic Peralta via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Oct 13 22:45:21 MDT 2019

Just a thought, the key sentence in the above email is........?

*The final proposal may also need approval from the Federal Transit
Administration.  It is expected that the FTA will allow the city to
petition for localized changes after service begins.*

Is it just me or does this sound, well really, we have to wait until the
system is up and running for them to shut down a section while they install
lights and a cross walk.  Hmmmmmmmm, I wonder how that will work.