[Neighbors] Application for transfer of location of liquor license to 4200 Central Ave SE

Gary and Melodie Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Mon Jun 29 13:46:47 MDT 2020

Nob Hill Neighbors,

Your association received the attached notice of request for transfer of
liquor license location late last week. Hearing is July 8.

When we receive these we send them to our email list to gather input. When
input is neutral or positive we generally don't develop an association
position. When neighbors express questions or concerns we seek the
information. If there is strong concern, we call a special board meeting to
explore developing an association position.

I called the agent, Kyla Stoker. She said the operators of the business are
Michael Burdick and Renato Burdick. They operated the Sidewinder's business
on Central east of Wyoming starting in 2017. She said they did not receive
any alcohol service citations. They wanted a new location.

She provided the attached menu which they are now serving at 4200 Central
Ave. with no alcohol.

She said current hours are noon-9 pm. Once allowed by governmental
authorities they will be open noon-2am. (She said hours of operation are not
part of the liquor license transfer of location.)

Feel free to call Ms. Stoker. I told her about our email list so she may
address questions here on the email list.

Feel free to provide written comments to the hearing officer or attend the
hearing whether the association takes a position or not.

Kind regards,

Gary Eyster

President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

(505)991-1388

meyster1 at me.com <mailto:meyster1 at me.com>