[Neighbors] Neighborhood Meeting Request for 201 Hermosa NE

Nancy Koenigsberg nmkberg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 11:40:43 MDT 2021

Some questions we'll need to ask:  what will their hours of operation be,
how will parking be handled, and describe how they monitor people's alcohol
consumption (I believe microbreweries have a three drink limit which they
are supposed to monitor closely). We can probably frame other people's
concerns as questions as well.
*Nancy Koenigsberg*