[Tdstf] WestConnect Developer Selection Task Force - Small Group Volunteers

Heidi Pacini heidi at pacenergies.com
Fri Jul 1 15:25:25 MDT 2016

Hello Everyone,

As discussed on yesterday's TDS TF call, we have formed 4 small groups to tackle the following developer selection process issues:

a)      Developer selection evaluation/selection team
b)     Evaluation criteria
c)      Planning credit
d)     Opportunity for collaboration, cure deficiencies, and present proposals

Below is a list of those who volunteered for the various small groups during yesterday's call and their associated email addresses.

Team a) LEAD - Harliv Singh, Xcel Energy (harliv.singh at xcelenergy.com)
               Tom Wrenbeck, ITC (twrenbeck at itctransco.com)
               David Getts, Southwestern Power Group (dgetts at southwesternpower.com)

Team b) LEAD - Blane Taylor (or alternate Tri-State representative), Tri-State G&T (btaylor at tristategt.org)
               Devin McMackin, ITC (dmcmackin at itctransco.com<mailto:dmcmackin at itctransco.com>)
               Katie Kaplan, Exelon (katie at iesolutionsllc.net<mailto:katie at iesolutionsllc.net>)
               Jim Corboy, Abengoa (jim at calvertadvisors.com<mailto:jim at calvertadvisors.com>)
               LS Power (Sharon Segner - ssegner at lspower.com/Mark Milburn - mmilburn at lspower.com)

Team c) LEAD - Gerald Deaver, Xcel Western Transmission Company (Gerald.R.Deaver at xcelenergy.com)
               Bob Smith, TransCanyon (robert.smith at transcanyon.com)
               Jim Corboy, Abengoa (jim at calvertadvisors.com<mailto:jim at calvertadvisors.com>)

Team d) LEAD - LS Power (Sharon Segner - ssegner at lspower.com/Mark Milburn - mmilburn at lspower.com<mailto:mmilburn at lspower.com>)
               Gerald Deaver, Xcel Western Transmission Company (Gerald.R.Deaver at xcelenergy.com<mailto:Gerald.R.Deaver at xcelenergy.com>)
               Harliv Singh, Xcel Energy (harliv.singh at xcelenergy.com)

As a reminder, I am here to help in whatever way you need.  Please don't hesitate to reach out to me, or to Bob if you have questions or need our support.  The entire task force will be meeting next on Wednesday, July 27th from 2-4pm MT/1-3pm PT.  Bob requested yesterday that the small groups provide a report to the task force during our next call to include thoughts on high level principles/concepts the groups are working on.  We have also targeted September 22nd to be an in-person meeting for the purpose of having the small groups present their proposals/recommendations to the task force.

As a final note, I have attached the meeting materials from yesterday's call as a reminder of some of the concepts we discussed yesterday.  I will be preparing a summary of yesterday's meeting and will distribute this when it's done.

I wish you all a happy and safe 4th of July!

Heidi Pacini | 661.256.2483 office | 303.229.9401 mobile | Heidi at PacEnergies.com<mailto:Heidi at PacEnergies.com>