[NMCycling] Cyclist hit-and-run by truck in Tiejeras Canyon

Barbara Rivers via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jun 11 13:22:46 MDT 2014

Exactly my thoughts. We have one witness that the "alleged"hit and runner harassed verbally and swung toward her then sped off through the round a bout at a high rate of speed just before she rode up on Barb laying in the street. Deputy says not good enough for charges if vehicle is located. What ever happened to Frontier Justice?
Thom

Sent from my iPhone