[NMCycling] women's cycling shoes question

George Tapley via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jun 13 11:31:19 MDT 2014

There are a fair number of shoes out that are made on a slightly wider last.   Diadora's are not one of those. I would look at Shimano, Specialized, Bontrager and the SiDi Mega's.   Try men's on as well.  The biggest difference between men's and women's cycling shoes tends to be width.   I cannot emphasize just how important shoe fit is.

George