[NMCycling] Fire Closures

Brent Bonwell via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jun 30 10:52:51 MDT 2014

Here's a site with all fire restrictions for New Mexico,
http://firerestrictions.us/nm/   Santa Fe National Forest is open with
the exception of closures in active fire areas, but none of those affect
any trails that are commonly ridden.

If you enjoy mountain biking in the Santa Fe National Forest, you should
consider providing input to the FS regarding their Forest Plan
Revision.  The current plan was created in 1987 with several minor
updates since then.  The Forest Plan will direct the future uses of the
SFNS, so it's important that mountain biking is part of the plan.
Here's a link to get involved.
http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/santafe/landmanagement/planning/?cid=stelprd3791616