[NMCycling] FW: Report of Trap on Oso Corredor

Heidi Snell via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Aug 8 14:27:11 MDT 2019

It is always good to hear about these problems,
but could you be more specific about what the Oso
Corredor is and where it is located?
I do not ride in Albuquerque often any more, and
I am unfamiliar with the common names used by the
majority of riders on this list.
Sorry to bother you for clarification on this location.
Be safe out there!

Cheers,
heidi