[NMCycling] HB 192 5-Feet To Pass Bicycles

Brian Kreimendahl via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jan 30 06:26:08 MST 2019

David:

Hi, HB 192 does not require any reconfiguration of roadways.  Don’t know where you got that.

As you’ll read here, https://imgur.com/9oHPC9L , the exact same Bill (then SB 124) passed all assigned committees and both houses in the legislature in 2011 but was then vetoed by Governor Martinez.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Brian Kreimendahl