[NMCycling] Fwd: stolen cycling bikes

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Sat Dec 31 11:06:17 MST 2022

Bike-racers,

This detective called me and said he found three presumably stolen bikes in a stolen trailer.  Could you spread the word and let folks know about the bikes?  There were 2 Lauf bikes and one Time.  Please contact him if you might know who owned them.  I am not on the bike-abq list but if you are could you pass this on to them?

Thanks,

yourstruly at fastmail.com