[Neighbors] New Property Crime Pilot Project coming to SE Area Command, Community CleanUp With Students this Saturday and More

Mike Gallegos via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Oct 22 07:41:41 MDT 2016

More shenanigans at Berry's APD. This time it is a no bid contract that is worth $3,900,000 that is earmarked to be awarded to a company that has direct ties to Secretary of State and Albuquerque city councilor, Brad Winter's campaign treasurer! Who is the sponsor of this legislation? You guessed it, Brad Winter and Pat Davis. And who wanted to make this a no bid contract? Richard Berry.  Ethics in Albuquerque and New Mexico government is non-existent. And how can Pat Davis support this? Not only an insider dirty deal but clearly an attempt at union busting. "Davis confirmed that the administration’s original draft of the resolution to start the pilot program included Aralant’s name and language that the city intended to give the firm the contract." Dan Lewis

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device