[Neighbors] Nob Hill Liquor License Ordinance Amendment

bluet-78504--- via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Sep 30 10:47:17 MDT 2016

John,

Thanks for your input on this subject. Ms. Michie has a history of irrational opposition to our adult neighbors having greater access to alcohol beverages. She opposed the expansion of the Walgreens liquor department last year. I went in there last night, the place was great, with a wide offering of products for our community that includes New Mexico produced craft beers. I witness none of the hypothetical, inevitable ill effects.

Successful restaurants appear to need a liquor license in this Albuquerque environment. Opposition that always forecasts doom and gloom should not be treated equally with positions based on hard facts and sound reasoning. I will support the La Provence endeavor with a call to my city councilor.

Juan