[Neighbors] Safari Grill, 3001 Central Ave NE, requests restaurant liquor license with on premise consumption only

Gary & Melodie Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Oct 28 13:35:15 MDT 2018

Nob Hill Neighbors,

Nob Hill Neighborhood Association (NHNA) has received the attached notice of
public liquor hearing.

Your board of directors is setting up a neighborhood meeting, probably late
this week, to hear your input and consider an NHNA statement to the Liquor
Hearing Officer (LHO). We'll put out the place and time as soon as it is set
up. We plan to reach out to the applicant and Calvary Church for the
meeting.

As stated in the notice you can address the LHO personally at the hearing on
Friday, November 9 at 9 am.

Your ideas are welcome by emailing neighbors at nobhill-nm.com

and/or your board at  theboard at nobhill-nm.com

Kind regards, Gary Eyster, President