[NMCycling] Fwd: Chuska Challenge preview

scott nydam via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Oct 13 11:17:44 MDT 2016

Hello from www.NavajoYES.org,

Here's a late notice & beta on this weekend Friday PM/Saturday all-day events on Buffalo Pass on the Navajo Rez. It's definitely Rez roots, casual free camping, and good for dishing out some adventure for those looking for it. We're having a little XC race followed by a bagel resupply and then some adventure riding; camp has full amenities and music etc., and hopefully #morekidsonbikes.

The XC MTB race will be 1x full lap followed by 4 or 5 short laps on smaller loop section going across the highway and back through camp. https://www.strava.com/activities/736454028

Please, whomever contact me with any questions. Hope to see some of you there. And hope you're having a great October!

Scott Nydam
+1 707 479 6253

Begin forwarded message: