[NMCycling] active.com

Mickey Fong via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Feb 9 10:45:16 MST 2019

Thanks for your questions! Yes, we've had discussions with Active.com about
removing the advantage membership from our online registration process.
Unfortunately this is not an option Active.com offers. As previously
commented, read through the list of charges before clicking the submit
button.

And no, Santa Fe Century Committee does not receive any monies from the
active.com membership fees.

I hope the above addresses the active.com questions. If you don't want to
use active.com, Santa Fe Century does offer onsite registration on
Saturday, May 18th during the packet pickup & Vintage Bike Celebration at
Santa Fe Brewing Company, and on Sunday morning, May 19th at the Century
venue SFCC.

Sincerely,

*Mickey Fong*
*Santa Fe Century*